Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First OB Visit

Yesterday morning was my first visit with my baby doctor. Everything is going fine, and since the pregnancy is confirmed by a professional, DH doesn't have weird feelings about me telling folks anymore :) Since all due dates in his office are magically changed to a Monday, so was mine... By my calculations, I would have been due April 14th. By his, it's now April 12th. It's a Monday, of course! Everything seems to be going well. He asked me how I was feeling when he first walked in. Sick, as usual. So then he offered me a prescription for something for nausea. I told him that was o.k., that I didn't think I really needed it. But it did serve to remind me that he's a doctor, and he sees pregnancy as something I need to be delivered from, as medically as possible.

Oh well. At least he still looks enough like Santa Claus I can pretend.

No comments:

Post a Comment