Thursday, August 13, 2009

I've had this page for a while and never done anything with it. I kept it so I could view other people's blogs and comment. So now I think it's appropriate that the first post that I write is to announce that I am pregnant, and we are expecting our third blessing sometime around tax day. We are all so very excited about it, and we're getting into all the baby stuff again.

DS is desperately hoping for another boy so he won't be the only one.

DD is excited, but she's still young enough she thinks it's going to be a baby doll. We're working on that...

DH and I are working on names for either way.

DH's sister just had a baby boy recently, and so maybe they will eventually get to play together.

I had a couple of days feeling queasy, but for the most part, I'm feeling really good. I was worried that this pregnancy would bring with it the dreaded SPD like before, but so far not even a twinge. So for that I am very grateful and thank the Lord every day. Unfortuneately, my pants are already getting tight. I think they were starting to get too tight before I was even pregnant, so it's no one's fault but my own. I guess I'll go up in the attic some time this weekend maybe and see what kind of maternity clothes I still have.

My first outing after I found out, I looked at Walmart for maternity patterns in their craft department. Let me just say I was very disappointed to see that they don't have ANY. I went online and found a few, but now I have to find some place to get them. Probably Joann's will have them. I really enjoy sewing; I'm just not very good at it. It takes me a while.

I have high hopes of posting at least semi-freqently. Maybe it won't fall completely by the wayside. We'll have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment