Tuesday, October 13, 2009

On The Mend

I've had the flu, and I think I'm finally feeling better.  Yay!  I felt like getting dressed in regular clothes today, which is more than I can say since Friday.  And Ds suggested stuffed cheeseburgers for supper, and I really wanted one - right now!  So I'm actually feeling like eating again :)  Still have all those nasty little flu symptoms, but they aren't so bad anymore.

On another good note, my family seems to have been strong enough to withstand my barrage of germs.  I think everyone else is still healthy.  I tried hard to sneeze the "right" way into my sleeve, and washed my hands about a gazillion times (thank you for your wonderful soap, Marlene! - I used the Rosemary since it is anti-viral).  It was harder than you think to only kiss my children on the back!  So maybe it will have all paid off.

No comments:

Post a Comment