Saturday, November 21, 2009

My Son's Latest Funny Feat

WARNING: Not for the squeamish!

With deer hunting season in full swing, it could only be expected that my son get the fever too.  Especially since we have great deer hunters on both sides of our family.  While DH is out hunting today, DS really wishes he was out there too.  He has bunk beds in his room.  I went in there this morning to put laundry on his bed for him to put away.  The sight I saw made me laugh out loud!  He had taken his huge, almost as big as him, Clifford dog and had it strung up and hanging from his top bunk.  He was all decked out in camo, and had his plastic play knife and was "processing his buck deer".  He said it's a twenty point deer.  I raced in the living room to get the camera, and by the time I got back (less than a minute), there was no evidence, and he was quietly putting away his laundry.  His Clifford was laying on his made bed, and the knife was nowhere to be seen.  Oh well.  At least I have the memories!

2 comments:

  1. That's hilarious, it's too bad he didn't get to go hunting for real! I like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He went earlier this year on the youth hunt, but they have to drive several hours to go hunting, and then several hours back. They stay from sunup to sundown, and that's just too much for a 7yo! I think they are doing another youth hunt later, and he'll probably go on that though.

    ReplyDelete